Did you even know how handy hydrogen peroxide can be? You probably already have this magical chemical compound in your medicine cabinet, but you’re probably not using it to its full potential. Here are a few things you can use it for that are very helpful!
1. Soaking a stain in hydrogen peroxide before washing helps remove it easier.
2. Hot water mixed with hydrogen peroxide make a great floor cleaner.
3. A pinch of hydrogen peroxide can help prevent plants from growing fungus.
4. A mix of water and hydrogen peroxide sprayed on hair before brushing can bring out your natural highlights.
5. A drop of hydrogen peroxide is great for removing grime and pesticides from produce.
6. It’s also great as a cleaning solution for counter tops.
7. Mix a tiny bit with a cup of water to make mouthwash that also whitens your teeth.
8. hydrogen peroxide makes an excellent cleaner for removing food stains from fridges.
9. Pour it over dirty areas in your tub and let it sit. Cleaning will be much easier this way.
10. Dab a little bit on pimples to help clean up your skin.
11. Use a mix of olive oil and hydrogen peroxide for a great ear cleaner.
12. Dipping your feet in a peroxide solution can help clean gunk and fungus from your toes.
13. Use a mix of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar to clean stains from towels.
14. Add a bit to your aquarium to prevent grime from forming inside the tank.
15. A mix of hydrogen peroxide, detergent, and baking soda is great for removing bad smells…including the spray from a skunk.
Most importantly, if your dog swallows something they shouldn’t (like a battery or chocolate), hydrogen peroxide can induce vomiting. So it can help clean your home and save lives. Can WD-40 do that?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”